Friday, December 4, 2009

Kitten Mittons

I don't have a cat probably because that, combined with the whole knitting thing, would complete my "spinster" look, but if I did I'd definitely make these "Kitten Mittons" that DH and I saw on It's Always Sunny...

Charlie is my favorite. I love his bedtime ritual of donning a stained t-shirt and holey thermals, followed by ravenously eating cat-food, shot-gunning a beer, and huffing glue to self-medicate in order to sleep through the noisy cats hanging around outside his apartment each night.

Meeee-owwwww!

3 comments:

Tom said...

I think having DH and a baby keeps you out of spinster territory. You can get a cat without an image hit.

couch-knitter said...

DH has veto-ed the cat (party pooper) on account of some alleged allergy. I offered to get a hairless one to cut back on "dander" (a la Mr. Bigglesworth) but he's not budging.

Jason said...

No cats. Let the record show I have evidence of the allergy that I will gladly present in a "Charlie the lawyer" like fashion. Besides, dogs are superior pets.

This was my favorite Sunny episode this season, especially since it involved patents! I think you can see Charlie loose it right after the cat falls off the table.